Thursday 6 June 2013

Plan of Action



Work continues on The Craft Seeker although due to other commitments this week things seem to have slowed down somewhat! My daughter is meant to be earning some money by entering some of the information but has been on a bit of a go slow due to exams.

So what's the plan? ...... Well, not much more to be done now, just a few tweaks to the appearance and then I will be launching a pre release version. Users won't be able to join the network yet or post requests/responses but I will unlock all the features allowing you all to have a good look round the site to see all it has to offer.

Until then I am going to be posting some screenshots on my facebook page The Craft Seeker for you all to have a look at.

Following that I will be releasing an initial version which will be free for all users to use for a limited period of time. Hopefully during that time the site will benefit you all and you will then be ready to pay a very small subscription (as low as £1.75 per month) to join the network and become a fully fledged member. Membership for seekers will remain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment