Wednesday 5 June 2013

Welcome!

So, apparently a blog is the way forward! Not too sure what it is all about but I'll give it a go!

For those that don't know The Craft Seeker is a social networking site aimed specifically at people interested in crafts and handmade items.
Due to the increasing difficulty working on Facebook, due to spam/bans and reduced visibility of posts, I decided to develop a website allowing users to post requests to the world of crafters for all things crafty! Responses by members may include photos, links to websites etc, allowing work to be seen and hopefully matching buyers and sellers up.

I hope you will all join with me to make this project a success. Please visit my facebook page The Craft Seeker to find out more.

Lots more to come.....keep watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment