Friday 7 June 2013

Sunny days....and progress

Another sunny day dawns. Such a long time since we've had any sun that it almost seems unreal! Long may it continue.

Well, yesterday was a relatively successful day for The Craft Seeker with the pre release version going live and apparently getting quite a lot of views. I am struggling however to work out a strategy to get the site known about, some networking pages on Facebook are reluctant to let me use them as they see me as competition. I suppose I can understand that although at the end of the day we are all trying to provide a service.

Today is going to be a day of bits and pieces. First off I have to take my daughter to school for an exam (she doesn't like to take the bus on exam days!). That will be followed by a few hours doing my main job of looking after feet. Then back to school to collect daughter before taking her horse riding. Somewhere along the line I have got to fit in a dog walk and a trip to the supermarket to get dinner. Maybe this evening I will find time for a bit of networking! Does anyone else lead disjointed lives or am I just disorganised?

Well I am hoping to get the live version of The Craft Seeker up over the weekend or early next week and there will be lots of free membership deals on offer so keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment